- Service does not collect any automated information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the service user and are intended for use of the Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time for a terminal device and a unique number.
- Subject which is placing on the device of end user service cookies and reaching an access to them is the owner of the page http://consumer-insight.pl/.
- Cookies are used to:
a) improve the content of the site for the user preferences and optimizing the use of the websites, in particular, these files allow you to identify the device’s service and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs,
b) the production of statistics which help us to understand how users use the service of the websites, which allows improvement of their structure and content;
c) maintain the service user’s session (after logging in), through which user does not have on every page site retype login and password;
- In the Service uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “fixed” (persistent cookies). Cookies “session” are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- The service uses the following types of cookies:
a) “essential” cookies allow you to use the services available within the service, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the service;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, for example, used to detect fraud in the authentication through the service;
c) “Performance” cookies for collecting information about how to use of the site;
d) “functional” cookies allow “memorize” selected by the user settings and personalization user interface, eg for the selected language or region from which the user font size, appearance, website etc.
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling delivery of advertising content users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, software for browsing the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Service users may at any time make changes settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on them every time you enter in the device’s service. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies can be inserted in the terminal equipment’s website, and then used by cooperating with the operator of the service’s advertisers and partners.
- For more information on cookies available in the “Help” menu in the web browser or visit: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
Development of IAB Poland