Today, beyond the brand, the product counts itself and its quality! More and more consumers draw attention to the product itself, are interested in its quality, and more often check ingredients’ lists.
While shopping or eating are consumers only paying attention to the particular brand?
Yes but not only. They look as well at the product’s appearance, smell, taste, texture, etc. For this reason, it is important to have good knowledge about the sensory analysis and how to carry a proper organoleptic evaluation and how and when sensory techniques could be used. Nowadays this knowledge is extremely important in the food industry!
During the training ‘Application of sensory techniques in food products’ evaluation’ participants will gain knowledge about chosen sensory techniques that could be helpful in the food products’evaluation.
Level of advance:
It would be good if participants have basic knowledge about sensory analysis. It is recommended taking part in SENSORY TRAINING I Fundamentals of the sensory analysis or SENSORY WORKSHOP organized also by Consumer Insight Consulting company as an open training.
The training is designed primarily for all those associated with sensory analysis and its application in the products development and monitoring, in particular for managers, food technologists, marketing teams, quality assurance departments, on-site laboratories, sales departments and factory workers responsible for the organoleptic evaluation of products in factories.
During training participants will be familiarised with:
- basic principles for the preparation and execution of organoleptic evaluation in food products
- chosen sensory techniques used in the food products’ evaluation – examples and application
- rules for the interpretation of results for selected sensory techniques:
- DIFFERENCE TESTS – TRIANGLE TEST, DIRECTIONAL PAIRED COMPARISON METHOD, DUO-TRIO TEST
- 5 POINTs METHOD
- RANKING TEST
- SCALING METHOD
A participant also:
- receive practical tips to the research done with the use of selected sensory techniques
- take part in practical tasks where selected sensory techniques will be used
Szkolenie Sensoryczne II: Wykorzystanie metod analizy sensorycznej w ocenie produktów żywnościowych (PL)