‘Fundamentals of the sensory analysis’ training
Every company aims to develop a unique products to please the customers and secure their loyalty. However, majority of the companies are not successful with meeting that aim.
Just have a closer look at the market. Can you see how many products are similar to each other? That is a result of copying products offered by market leading companies. With competition rising everyday companies must do their best to create outstanding innovative products.
You must be aware that the brand itself does not guarantee a success of the product. Customers’ demands are growing and they want their voice to be heard. Unhealthy and poor quality products are quickly vanishing from the market. Today, beyond the brand, the product must provide quality.
Sensory analysis gives you an answer
The importance of the sensory analysis in the development of the products is crucial. Especially, but not inclusive, in the Food and Cosmetics industries, where sensory analysis should be used both to develop new products, and to monitor the quality of the products already implemented on the market.
The course is designed primarily for all those associated with sensory analysis and its application, in particular for managers, food technologists, marketing teams, quality assurance departments, on-site laboratories, sales departments and factory workers responsible for the organoleptic evaluation of products in factories.
During training participants will be familiarised with:
- basics of the sensory analysis, definitions and terminology
- rules for the sensory testing implementation and sample preparation
- basic method of sensory analysis and its application
- product research plan – the combination of sensory analysis methods combined with consumer research
- recruitment and verification rules for a sensory team
- tasting session’s & sensory evaluation principles
- factors affecting the reliability of the results