INSIGHT – what does it exactly mean?
What do consumers want?
What are ‘insights’, how are they detected and how are these ‘insights’ used?
How can effective marketing activities be developed from the perceptions of consumers – “consumer insights”?
What are the types of insights?
Leading with insights – why is it extremely important and how to do it properly?
What is Consumer Technical Insight? Why is CTI so important in the process of introducing a new product to the market?
How are insights used to develop new products / improve existing ones?
If you are also bothered by these questions and would like to learn more about it in a practical and understandable way, and additionally learn more about the CTI methodology, then this training will be perfect for you.
Please feel invited!
The training is intended for all people who want to learn more about “insight”, in particular for management, R&D marketing and quality departments, salesmen.
During training, participants:
- learn what is “consumer insight”, definitions and terminology
- rules for the sensory testing implementation and sample preparation
- learn about tools and skills to detect insights
- leading with insight
- they will learn how to become more insightful to achieve success in work
- will be given the Consumer Technical Insight working knowledge – the CTI methodology toolkit
- learn business cases
- will go through practical exercises